The summer sunshine is sure to make us forget the frigid months throughout the winter, but snow and ice are always just around the corner. So how can you get a head start on your next year’s winter plan?
First Step – Determine your needs for snow plowing and snow removal.
- What are your hours of operations?
- What level of response or service do you need?
- What do you have budgeted for winter management?
Second Step – Don’t wait until the Fall.
By talking to a certified snow contractor during the summer you receive several benefits.
- Time to process and develop a customized snow response plan.
- Preparation instead of Reaction.
- Lower costs can be negotiated earlier in the sales cycle.
Step Three – Request a Free Property Evaluation
Your Sauers rep will:
- Take time to listen to you explain your snow removal needs.
- Evaluate your property needs and create a plan for winter.
- Help you make educated choices regarding level of service and pricing structures.
Putting off creating a snow response plan until fall will mean higher costs for last-minute snow management plans and will bring uncertainty for you and your employees. By creating a custom snow response plan early (spring or summer) you gain peace of mind, at the best price, knowing that you won’t leave your employees, residents, patrons, or patients stranded when the first storm hits.
Contact us today for a free assessment and to discuss your property needs.