Immediate Openings: Independent Service Providers for Commercial Snow & Ice Removal
As Sauers experiences continual growth, we’re eager to hear from qualified independent service providers who are interested in joining our crew. In this position, you would work directly with a Sauers Account Manager, and enjoy the convenience of an efficient and effective service route.
Who are we looking for?
Local companies or individual owners of a truck or fleet of trucks with snow removal capabilities. Landscapers who want to add to their business during the winter months. Also, companies or owners of skid-steers, loaders, dump trucks, backhoes, pusher boxes and salting equipment.
What types of commercial locations would you service?
Sauers Snow & Ice Management is responsible for servicing nationally recognized accounts in the tri-state area.
Here are examples of the types of commercial properties you could manage:
- Corporate office buildings and complexes
- Shopping centers and stand-alone commercial buildings
- Government facilities (federal, state and local)
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Schools and universities
- Distribution centers
We’ll do our best to place you at a site that is convenient for you based on your service area!
What are the requirements?
- Must possess workers’ comp insurance
- Must possess general liability insurance for snow plowing operations.
Why partner with Sauers?
- A mutual passion for snow removal – We think snow all-year round!
- Easy adjustment to the learning curve – Sauers helps you get the experience you need under your belt before moving on to larger sites
- Detailed scope of work – We give you a thorough explanation of our clients’ snow response plan
- Prompt payment within 30 days – We always pay on time and on schedule
- Effective communication – Your account manager will send you updates via our snow removal technology app
- Available support – Should anything go wrong out in the field, we’ll have your back
- Ongoing training – We provide extensive year-round training. Join our team now and be prepared for a successful snow removal season.
- Opportunity for partnership based on experience – This is where years of hard work finally pays off!
Click the link to learn more about the advantages of partnering with a reputable snow removal company.
If you’re ready to join our snow removal family, contact us to learn why working with Sauers may make sense for you!